1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments.
1) I am a eleventh grade girl.
2) I love music. Music is my life. I play the piano, sing, and I am a percussionist!
3) Speaking of percussion, I will be the DRUMLINE captain next year in school!
4) I love to draw, speaking of, I should post some of the drawings on here.
5) I also enjoy writing. I'm not the best one, but it's the thought that counts right?
6) I have been animating in MMD since 2011. I love it so much!
7) My mom was the one who found MMD. Not me. She new I liked Vocaloids so she downloaded and then told me about it.
8) I have an older sister, Katrina, and a younger sister, Tifani.
9) I love reading manga. I have read SO MANY!
10) I love boys! Jk, but I am a boy crazy girl. My friends tease me all the time about these boys.
1) What's your favorite song and/or band?
I really enjoy a ton of people. My choice in music is a broad. I like Hatsune Miku, Perfume, On/Off, Demi Lovato, Paramore, Flyleaf, etc. I also enjoy listening to instrumental music.
2) Favorite book?
There's a good couple of them. A couple are the Divergent series by Veronica Roth and The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
3) Favorite movie and/or TV show?
I like the movie inception a ton! I also enjoy watching animes. There's a lot I watch, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist, Shugo Chara, Vampire Knight, Attack on Titan. It just depends on the day.
4) Biggest pet peeve?
Liars. Lying to my face doesn't get you anywhere in life, and it only gets you farther away from me. If you lie you have to remember all of the lies you've said. You have to keep track and it is a pain in the butt to do. I do not and can not tolerate a liar.
5) What's your favorite class you've ever been in?
Since I totally love music classes, I won't actually say one this time. One of my favorite classes has to be Digital Media. I loved the flash projects we had to do. I also love this crazy Astonomy/Geology class I'm in right now. The teacher is CRAZY!
6) Weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?
There was this one time I was wrestling my best friend. Now mind you, he's a boy. He and I were sitting on my trampoline one autumn day after playing in the leaves. He brought up wrestling. I told him I could take him. He totally didn't believe me. In turn, I tackled him. He and I were at it for quite some time, I was not doing very good at all. After fifteen minutes, he had me pinned down. He was on top of me, both legs on either side of me. He had both of my hands pinned down. I tried to wiggle but couldn't get free at all. He looked at me with a weird smile. He said, "I'm going to spit on you!" I shrugged it off saying, "Doesn't bother me." It really didn't. So he sat there and thought for an eternity. He then grinned. "I know what I'm going to do." I had no idea what he was implying. I asked, fear strongly in my voice, "What are you going to do?" He laughs and just raises his eyebrows up and down. "Remember the other day when I threatened to do something to you?" I was thinking in my head. I had knew for a fact he and I had fought over shotgun recently. He had threatened to kiss me when we had fought over the seat. My eyes then grew wide with shock. "You wouldn't dare!" He smiled a creepy grin. "Oh, you think I wouldn't?" (See the whole dilemma of the situation is that I've never been kissed by a boy. This is an awkward embarrassing subject for me) He stares into my eyes. I stare into his. Our breathing is heavy and my heart rate picks up even faster than before. He leans into my face even closer. And then, he got off me.
7) Favorite video game?
It depends, so I'll name a few. Legend of Zelda(too many to count), Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy X, Animal Crossing, Nancy Drew... etc.
8) Favorite fanfic? If not fanfic, favorite fanart? You can do both if you want to.
One of my favorite fanfictions is this wonderful Power Puff Girl one called More than Human. It only gets updated once every year but the content is intense! I love it. I actually loved reading My Immortal.... just for the fact it was such a fail at life, it made any human being capable of feeling wonderful about themselves, just knowing that they could write better than her. I like these weird sonic ones too called Fragile. It's really different and I enjoy it a ton.
9) What's the name of the first pet you ever had?
I actually don't remember it's name. It was a really pretty blue fish. It got caught in the seaweed type thing in it's tank and died two days later...
10) What's your favorite random line from any movie or TV show?
"You are a toy! You aren't the real Buzz Light-year! You're an action figure. You are a child's play thing!" "You are a sad strange little man, you have my pity. Farewell!" "Oh yeah well, good riddance ya loony!" -Woody and Buzz from Toy Story
"Oh, looks like I've been impaled." -Olaf from Frozen
The people I tag
1) Who is one of your favorite artists on Deviantart?
2) What's your favorite hobbie?
3) Who is the closest person to you and why?
4) What bothers the crap out of you?
5) What is one of your weirdest dreams?
6) Weirdest thing that's ever happened to you?
7) Do you like school?
8) Favorite teacher go!
9) Do you like to browse the outernet? *cough* do you go outside activities?
10) Can you even?